Amber Necklace 💛
📿🌹💛Adorable Amber Jewellery 100% 💛 Pure Amber made from naturally shaped rounded pieces of pure Amber 💛💫
📿 Every necklace and bracelet is unique so no two pieces of Amber are identical. Each piece of Amber is double knotted to ensure its strong and safe 💕⭐️💕⭐️🔮☀️ ❤️ When Amber is worn against the skin, the skin's warmth releases healing oils (succinic acid) which are then absorbed via the skin into the bloodstream ❤️
❤️The anti-inflammatory properties soothe red inflamed cheeks and gums
❤️A natural analgesic, Amber absorbs pain
❤️Improves the balance of acids
Amber’s calming properties neutralise negative energy and alleviates stress, therefore will help calm and soothe without resorting to drugs.
❤️Stimulates the thyroid gland
❤️Helps the body heal itself therefore speeding up the recovery process
❤️Boosts the immune system in assisting healing with ear, throat, stomach and respiratory infections.
❤️Amber is warm to the touch, and is very comfortable and light to wear
❤️Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
❤️Amber has been used for its healing properties for thousands of years in Europe and is a traditional European remedy for teething
❤️Wearing a Baltic amber teething necklace reduces the symptoms of teeth growing or sometimes avoids it altogether
❤️Amber can help other conditions too (e.g. sleep, respiratory, skin)
#Amber #healing #children #anklet
NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 36 MONTHS. EU Toy safety regulations EN-71-1 necklaces and anklets are not suitable for children under 36 months. Amber is NOT a toy. Do not leave your child unattended, do not allow them to chew on the amber.
Important Amber Safety Information
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. Before use please read the following important safety information and usage advice. This information is applicable to all Amber retailers and should be explained.
- Our amber is sold as jewellery and should not be used as a teething aid. The brittle nature of the amber beads and the small parts pose a potential choking hazard if used by children under 36 months
- Avoid any jewellery from getting regularly wet - remove before swimming or bathing
- DO NOT sleep wearing jewellery
- Keep out of reach of young children and babies
- Amber is not a toy
- Check the amber jewellery regularly to ensure the thread and beads are secure and strong, if there is any damage then please discontinue use and dispose of the item
- Our amber products are supplied with a safety information leaflet - please read and retain for future use.
If you are unsure or have any questions please discontinue use and email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 36 MONTHS.